Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend in Atlanta



The kids and I took off on Friday for a weekend in Atlanta to see my mom. The trip down was hurrendous with kids fighting in the back seat and mom loosing her cool in the front seat. Baby W was the best traveler by far with CR coming in a close 2nd! We were so thankful for good weather so that the kids could run and play outside in May May's city's water sprinkler pad (or whatever you call them!).

On the way home the kids almost acted like angels in the car (might have had something to do with me praying hard over our trip on Saturday night!)! They were so good, I decided to be adventurous and pull over for a little sight-seeing on Raccoon Mountain. I went with the intention of just looking around, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to let the kids pan for gems and explore a cave! What an adventure!!

1 comment: