We have finally submitted our application to pursue adoption through America World Adoption Agency. We have prayfully decided to pursure their China "Special Needs" program and are waiting to hear what the next step will be. Still, we are open to any new road the Lord may choose to lead us down instead of China, but this is where we feel lead to begin the process! The agency is currently reviewing our application and my fears have begun to give way to a fresh and energetic excitement! I feel confident that I will continue to encounter all kinds of emotions through each phase of adoption and I know fear will try to creep back in again, but it feels good to leave some aprehensiveness behind and grab hold of the JOY of the Lord in this stage of the process!
I have decided to start a new blog just for the adoption process called A Pure Religion and now running updates on the side board of this blog! Eagerly waiting to see how God transforms this family as we seek to mirror His heart through adoption!
Aaaahhh!!! I'm so excited to see this!! My heart kind of skipped a beat when I read the title of your post in my feed reader! lol!
ReplyDeleteGoing to go check out your adoption blog now, but wanted to say congratulations!!! :) :) :)