Little E turned 5 the weekend we were moving out of our house and the day CR had his first All-Star baseball game! I knew it would be a crazy time, so we decided to celebrate with him starting on Wednesday. Wednesday is $1 bowling night at Thunder Alley in Dickson, so we took one of Little E's friends along with his parents and sister for a fun night of bowling, glow-in-the-dark putt-putt, and pizza. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures here (I just gonna say my camera was probably already packed), but they all had fun playing and eating!
On Thursday, our friends from Georgia came for a visit with their 6 kids and we went to the Fishes house for dinner and dessert.

I made Little E dirt cake at his request to celebrate with all 18 kids at dinner (the Fishes were minus 2 or it would have been 20!)but I left it at home! Thankfully, his real birthday was Friday and we had plenty of time to eat cake and cinnamon rolls before we left for the baseball game (followed by ice cream, of course!).



Happy Birthday, Little E! You amaze me with your spiritual sensitivity and insight into the simplest things in life. I pray that God will continue to grow your desire to follow him and that you will use all that energy you poses to seek hard after Jesus! You are such a blessing to us with all your hugs and kisses and snuggle time! We love you little, big man!
No comments:
Post a Comment