Sunday, February 12, 2012

Too Long!



So, it has been way too long since I have posted on here.  For the most part, this family has been crazy busy! And once you have skipped a few weeks, it's hard to know where to start blogging again. But, I am going to attempt a "Catch up", so that I can jump right in to the issues God is laying on my heart! 


These are from Hambone's Ballet Recital in December!  She had so much fun!






















Cousin Time!  (Minus JoJo!)


Christmas Eve "Sibling Gifts" - They each spenf $5 of their own money and bought for their siblings!  I loved seeing what they chose; they wanted to pick out each others most favorite things which was super sweet!

Christmas Morning






Christmas with Mimi and Grandaddy! 

We used paper tissue to make "angels"!

These two look more like a Mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment