Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Easter!!

 This year Easter brought with it a new phase to our life!  It may sound crazy to you, but this was the first year that the girls actually picked out their Easter dresses!  In previous years, they have always worn pretty smocked dresses that either I made, purchased or were handed down from sweet friends!  This year, MV was obviously too old for the smocked look and Hambone wanted to be just like big sis, so I decided to take a shoppin trip with just the girls!  Again, I can only remember one time before that the girls got to go shopping for clothes and it was for a birthday!  I helped guide them to the right colors and some things just weren't an option no matter how much they liked them!  But in the end, I think they did a great job picking our their very first Easter dress!!



Instead of filling Easter baskets with junk, we decided to buy the kids 3 little ducks as their Easter happy!  They were thrilled!


Poor ducks!  Baby W treats them like a stuffed animal!

1 comment:

  1. They look beautiful! :) (and boys look so handsome.) Miss you.

    ReplyDelete