Wild Willy loves trains and every night before beds asks if he can ride a choo-choo on Friday! I always say, "yes, baby, we will ride a choo-choo very soon!". So, on the day before W's birthday (and a Friday!) I saw a neighbor post on Facebook about a model train that was open to the public for rides in Columbia. I didn't really have time to drive to Columbia because we had company coming in town, my house was a mess and I needed to finish my procrastination projects! BUT, it was W's birthday and I knew he would LOVE the trains, so I made it work! Here we are riding with the Woodside's!
We had W's party at the Thompsons Station park where the town just built a wooden train to kids to play on! It was hot, but they had fun! Our cousin from Memphis came to celebrate along with the Hicks family!
Our sweet neighbor, Christine, blesses our family so much! She always brings the kids a homemade chocolate layered cake for their birthday and W got a fun tool set as well!
He loves Sweet CeCes!
This was my favorite gift from his Aunt Lora and Uncle Phillip! They came W Chinese building blocks, that show you how to write the alphabet and numbers in Chinese! How incredibly thoughtful!
And Cousin E gave him his favorite coloring books and crayons! Always a hit to have your own stash around here!
Happy Birthday, Wild Willy! How we pray that your sweet and wild heart will grow to love Jesus and take you on many wild adventures sharing His love with others around the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment