Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Continuing in Praise for. . .

holy experience

171. Life!
172. Little reminders that Life is a beautiful gift
173. Being a SAHM - this is all I have ever wanted to do!
174. My conscience!
175. Eyes to see see and watch life happen all around me
176. Grandparents! We love you all so much!
177. God's plan for my life - I don't always like it, but it is so good to know His plan is ALWAYS best!
178.Rental income from condo - I will never understand why, but God has ALWAYS taken care of us and provided for our every need!


179. True renpentance - I love it when I can tell my kids are truly sorry for their sin.
180. Little notes that say "I'm sorry"
181. Safety - it feels good to feel safe and secure!
182. Jesus rescuing me!
183. Beans and rice - this meal really can go a long way!
184. Little E singing songs learned from church
185. Opportunities to pray and praise with fellow believers
186. MV showing so much responsibility with her school work
187. CH learning to love reading
188. CR's excitement over the little pleasures of farm life
189. Baby W's unguarded smiles
190. Watching the snow melt from the roof - hopefully for the last time!


No comments:

Post a Comment