Monday, March 1, 2010

Kids are Here!


Sunday morning Robbie brought the goats up to the pasture before we left for church. He said, "Mira is going to have her babies today or tonight." I thought it was going to be last week, but Robbie called it and when we returned home from church there were 2 baby goats in the field. Our trusty neighbors stopped by to tell us that they watched Mira deliver and made sure eveything was okay. She gave birth to one boy and one girl. I don't think we will keep either of them; so, hopefully both of these kids will be sold in about 6 weeks! Now, Ugly Betty is looking bigger every day and looks like she is about a week or 2 away from delivery! Things are definitely getting interesting around here!
Baby Girl
Baby Boy



CH trying her hand at milking!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! How big are they? What did the kids (your kids) say about them?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! They are so adorable!! I really was wanting to try and stop by today, hopefully we'll come soon!

    ReplyDelete