
"... I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord." Psalm 27:6b
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Adult-Friendly baking!
This is how we do our baking when it is potentially for other people outside our very immediate family to consume! Everyone has to wear a hair covering so that none get lost in the food and any licked fingers have to immediately be scrubbed clean in the bathroom! One little boy did a lot of hand washing! The only thing I missed was a nose and mouth cover to catch all the loose coughs and sneezes! Because of my lack of innovation, this batch of cookies stayed home to be consumed by our family of 7! Had I known, I would have allowed a few more finger licks!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





you know that any of us would have loved to have cookies from your kids! :) Not so sure Baby W liked his hair net!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious!! Love the "rules!"
ReplyDelete