. . . Previously known as CH, but to all who know her, she is her middle name! Watch the progression of her emotions as she takes out her sponge rollers for Christmas Eve!

Excited to see what they look like!

I'm getting a little nervous!

I'm still thinking about it!

Now, I am NOT happy!

This could be OK if we keep it up in a ponytail!

Yeah - Much better!
And this one LOVED her curls and didn't wash her hair for 5 days!!
wow! I'm thinking C's looks like mine probably did. Poor girl - but the pony tail one looked cute! And MV's looks really tame. Can't believe you sponge roll their hair! Oh memories! :)
ReplyDeleteIf I had done one of my L, the bad photo would have been her on the floor screaming her lungs out. Been there, done that! Day 2 comes much better for my girls.
ReplyDelete