Saturday, March 14, 2009

Beach Trip!!

Ice Cream Break in Baytowne Wharf

Have I mentioned lately that I have an awesome husband??!! Last Sunday morning I woke Robbie up and randomly asked him if I could pack the kids and head to the beach. He reluctantly agreed as long as someone else could go with me. What are the chances that I could find someone else who could leave by 12:00 Sunday afternoon for a very spur of the moment vacation?? Naturally, I called my sister who lives an hour away and pitched the crazy idea to her. She thought, "No way is Jeff going to go for this!" Well, he did, so I guess he is a pretty amazing husband as well!!

We enjoyed a beautiful, warm week on the beach in Seagrove, FL. My sister got burned the first day and her feet swelled to where she could barely walk, but the rest of us had fun in the sun!! Wishing we could have stayed longer since it was 35 degrees and sleeting when we arrived home, but so thankful to our husbands for letting us take one last trip to Florida before the babies arrive and we outgrow my Suburban!!
CH had to keep her cast wrapped the whole time we were on the beach or in the pool! She was a trooper!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh fun! You know you want to post a picture of you preggo belly for us??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! We DO have amazing husbands!! I am so thankful for both of them for letting us take one last trip together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love Baytowne Wharf...we go every Sept!!!!

    ReplyDelete