
Did you notice that CH finally got her cast off??!!!

I couldn't help putting one "work" picture in here as Robbie would call it!! It was super fun for them to help me paint the bee hives - does this count as art class??

"... I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord." Psalm 27:6b

Did you notice that CH finally got her cast off??!!!

I couldn't help putting one "work" picture in here as Robbie would call it!! It was super fun for them to help me paint the bee hives - does this count as art class??

it does look like a fun math lessen!! And no, you don't work your kids too much! :)
ReplyDeleteWell, they sure appear to have lots of fun while they work! Kenzie likes to crank up the music while we clean, so we can sing and dance and make "work" fun. Looks like you are doing a great job of keeping school and life fun!!!
ReplyDelete