Sunday, June 14, 2009

Video of House

Here is a video of the inside of the "little house on the prairie". I was pleasantly surprised to walk into the house for the first time and have it feel like home!! Robbie had unloaded the furniture there at the beginning of the week and had a decorater come and help arrange furniture and hang a few things on the walls. Yesterday, we unloaded the rest of the furniture and boxes, then made another trip back to J-town to pack, load and clean the house. We made a last minute decision to return to the "little house" and unload the rest of the boxes and then back to the in-laws to sleep! All in all, we spend 6 hours traveling back and forth with baby W in tote! Thanks Tim, Phillip and Lora for ALL of your help yesterday! We would still be working today and not resting if it were not for your persistant help!! Plus, today it is thunderstorming, so we would have really been in a bind had we waited to finish the J-town house and hauling boxes today. Sounds like a perfect day for an afternoon NAP!!


4 comments:

  1. I really, really LOVE it. Sooooo charming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks bigger than I was expecting! And nice and open!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it...it really looks cozy with all your stuff there. I just miss you. :(

    ReplyDelete