We received a contract on our house a couple of weeks ago, but I was hesitant to say that we actually "sold" our home until the home inspection. Everything looked good on the inspection and the buyers have been in the house 4 times getting their painting, cabinet, and flooring estimates. I think is safe to say that we are MOVING!!!! We are so excited that God has closed this chapter in our lives and are eager to see what he writes in the next chapter!! Our closing date is set for Monday, June 15, but we are packing up and moving what we can right now in hopes of getting all moved out by next week. What fun!!
Where are we moving?? Well, let's just say that is going to be an adventure! After looking for houses in the Franklin area and finding nothing affordable to rent or buy, we have to decided to rent a TINY 2 bedroom house about 30 minutes away from the school. Yep! You read that right - 2 bedrooms!
Below is my list of "good things" about living in about 1200 sq. ft. with this brood!!
1. Rent is next to nothing, so we will be able to SAVE $ to make the leap into Williamson County's outrageous housing market!
2. The little Cottage (as we like to think of it!) is surrounded by 300 acres of rolling hills, creeks, ponds and wildlife! A Homeschooling paradise!
3. MV says, "We are going to have bunk beds!" The four older kids are all going to bunk in one room together! Thus, the adventure begins!
4. CH says, "As long as we stay there we can ride 4 wheelers." (At least one, cause that's all we have!)
5. CR says, "I can catch big fish with my Daddy!"
6. Little E says, "I want to play in the playhouse." (aka: the little log cabin in the video)
7. We can go camping in our own backyard and feel like we are really camping in the woods.
8. We will all have MAJOR bonding time!
9. I'm running out of GOOD things!
10. I think CHEAP rent is worthy of making the list twice!!
it does look like its going to be an adventure! just think of all the stories u will b able to share from this experience!!
ReplyDelete