Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Girl after my own Heart!

For those of you who know CH, you know that she has ALWAYS loved her food! From the time she was an infant, people would laugh so hard while watching her stuff her fat little cheeks with as much food as possible. She was by far, our chubbiest baby and strangers and family alike didn't mind commenting on her adorable rolls!

Now she is older, almost 7, and she still thinks about food ALL the time! She can hear us when we open the fridge, a box of food, a pack of crackers - you name it! And she always comes running, looking to see whose eating what without offering her any! Robbie and I often treat ourselves to a chocolate candy bar in the car while on long trips and she can always smell whatever we have! You can't pop a piece of gum in your mouth without this addict sniffing you out!

Thankfully, she is FULL of energy and burns off everything she puts in her little body! All that baby fat disappeared and left me with a skinny little, fast running, lovin' life (and food) girl! I can't find clothes to fit her tiny waist to which she replies, "Well, if you'd feed me more I might get fat!" So, it made me laugh last night when she and Robbie were sitting on the couch and she innocently asked him, "Dad, what kind of food do you think there will be in heaven?" I had to laugh out loud! Poor Girl! She and I are made from the same mold!
Here she is at 2, with the cute rolls still hanging on!

1 comment:

  1. with this picture - I think ... "Wuch u got? Can I have some??" Looking down, there was CH chubby cheeks and all hands raised high to accept ANYthing you might offer her. :)

    ReplyDelete