Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday's Prayer List

I have a different set of people that I like to pray for on different days of the week and keep this list in my Bible so that I don't forget. Now, some of them get prayer more than once a week, like my kids and such, but it helps me to make sure I don't forget to bring certain requests to our Intercessor. Mondays are my special day to pray for my Sister and her family. They have had a difficult year with the health of their extended family and God has burdened my heart to continually lift them up in prayer. If you would like to join me in praying for this special family as they battle the effects of pancreatic cancer, you can visit this site for more information and updates on their journey. Read it and pray for them and you I know you will be blessed as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment