Monday, November 9, 2009

TGIM!!

holy experience


I am so thankful it is Monday and that Tuesday is almost here! That means that there are only 2.5 more days until Friday! (Sounds like a Pollyanna answer to me!) Here are my thankful thoughts from our fun-filled week and weekend:

89. NEW and used books! I have a HUGE stash of books for the kids that I have picked up from Goodwill and a local used bookstore over the months!

90. Half price day at Goodwill - can't believe it, but I shopped on Friday to find what I wanted and it was all still there on Saturday for their half-price sale!! Yippee!! Here is a part of my bargain finds. I used a men's coat and trouser pants to make MV a Robert E. Lee costume for her book report tomorrow! She was so excited!


91. A happy husband living in his own hog - I mean "cow" - heaven!

92. Wonderful weekend weather!

93. HOPE! "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."Romans 12:12

94. God's Perfect Timing

95. My girls loving school

96. A school that loves the Lord and encourages us to "bring the kids"

97. My lovin' husband who still desires me, even after all these kids! How is that?

98. Encouragement through faithful biblical teachin' and preachin'

99. Family support.

100. Easiness of breathing - it is a gift. Sometimes you don't realize it until you watch and listen to those you love struggle in pain to breathe.

101. Generous friends

No comments:

Post a Comment