The girls went to visit my mom in GA for the week and the boys stayed here with me. I can't decide if this is welcomed break from the all encompassing task of schooling, mothering, housekeeping or if we are bored out of our minds! I am definately enjoying the break from school and life always seems so much easier when your workload is cut in half because a generous relative or friend volunteers to entertain some of your children! The boys were excited to see the girls go, but the enthusiasm quickly vanished when they realized the train store in town was closed due to renovations and they would have to come home and play with dull Mom all week! They are really missing their sisters and we are all ready for a little noise to come back into the house!
I have spent my week trying to catch up on scrapbooking. Neither of the boys had more than 2 pages complete in their baby albums, so I decided to start with them. This has been a huge undertaking since so many of my old pictures were on my dinosaur of a computer - thankfully, it still works and I could retrieve everything I needed! CR has loved seeing pictures of himself as a baby and especially loves the one where Daddy is holding him! I found a sweet video in the process that is too cute not to share! It reminded me to take lots of pictures and videos now, because children really do grow up way too fast!
P.S. - for all of you who have emailed me to tell me that you can not post a comment, I have changed the settings to where anyone can comment, even if you don't have a blogger account!
YaY! We can post now! Thanks for the comment on ours. I have enjoyed seeing your blog. We are very excited about this new little baby! Seems we will all have little ones close together! It is amazing that we were hanging out the weekend Chip and I found out about Ava! We have been blessed by TWO huge miracles in our family! Thanks, amy
ReplyDeleteThis literally brought tears to my eyes...where has the time gone?
ReplyDeleteLori :)