Friday, May 8, 2009

It's a . . . !!

BOY!! No, we are not still "with child", as most of you probably already know! We welcomed our precious baby boy into the family on Tuesday at 4:58 am weighing 8 lbs and at 20'' long. Since I am overly protective of placing my childrens' names on the Internet, I will give you his initials - WSM, known here on the Web as "W" or maybe just "baby"! We arrived home from the hospital yesterday morning with mom and baby healthy, but tired. I'm sure dad is a little tired as well, as might be Mimi, MayMay, and Aunt Elizabeth! Thanks so much for all of your help taking care of our first four littles ones!! We so grateful to have had our family here to help us and celebrate W's birth with us! Here is a quick picture of baby until I can get more uploaded! (It might be awhile!!)

2 comments:

  1. He is beautiful! Blessings on your family!!! & bless W with a tender heart for Jesus all his days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so amazing how different he looks already!!! :( That makes me so sad! That just means I have to see more of him. :)

    ReplyDelete