My Sleeping peanut!
Baby W found his thumb!!
This sling is my new favorite baby item! Thanks, Mom!!
CH and CR singing in church - I was super surprised to see CR actually get on stage!
MV had a small speaking role in the Spring Musical at church. She did SUPER!! Way to go MV!

MV had a small speaking role in the Spring Musical at church. She did SUPER!! Way to go MV!
The pictures from church are actually from a week and a half ago! I'm falling behind!! I will probably only get farther behind, though, because we have a contract on our house (thank you, God!!) and we are scheduled to move in 2 weeks!! We will keep you posted!


Love MV dress. I'm sure you made it!!! The fabric is great and little W is a doll!!
ReplyDeleteOk, W is changing sooo much! :( Not fair. He is so precious! I can't wait to see him again. I hate that we didn't get to see y'all today - but only another day away, right? I'm still in denial a little about y'all moving.
ReplyDelete