Friday, May 15, 2009

One week later . . .

It is becoming increasingly more difficult to take the time to sit and write these days! I can remember having my first child and making myself lie down whenever she napped. What a luxury!! When your brood multiplies, rest is harder to come by, but I think your body learns to adapt and run on less sleep - and I love my sleep!!! That said, I have still had an abundance of help this week. Robbie's dear parents kept CH and Little E for 3 days at the beginning of the week and now have CR and MV for the end of the week. We are actually a little bored with 2 less kids around - almost! Our Sunday School class from church has also been gracious enough to help us with meals. I still feel overwhelmed at times, when I think of all the changes happening right now, but God has continued to remind me to put my faith and trust in Him "who daily bears our burdens." (Ps. 68:19)
Here are some pics from this week:
Baby's first bath (last week!!)


CH: "This is W and I like to hold him! He is not really crying when I am around, but mostly when he has a smelly diaper! Sometimes I have to hold him and put his pacifier in his mouth. His eyes are blue, very dark blue. He likes to play 'Giddy up, horsey with me' and he likes to swing in his swing. And he like for me to pretend that I have a swing when I rock him back and forth."



What better time to rip out the kitchen floor that one week after baby is born! This is what my floor looks like right now, with no appliances around in working order! This project also includes the laundry room, so I don't have a washer and dryer right now either!

4 comments:

  1. You are the woman!!! I feel inspired to do more just reading your post...and I also feel a little like a slacker! :o) He's a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. W is a cutie pie...and I love the floor!

    lori

    ReplyDelete