"... I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord." Psalm 27:6b
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Get Creative!
Baby W is finally giving me a full night of sleep (I'm almost scared to put that in print in fear that we will digress!!) and my fingers have been itching to make something creative! I pulled out my sewing machine last week for the first time since we have moved and made a dress for one of my nieces and it just fueled my desire to start sewing again! The bad thing is that I no longer have a table to sew on and have to make sure my mess is cleaned up before dinner, but I hope that won't stop me from getting down and dirty with some fabric! The girls are wanting to learn to sew as well, so I hope we will make time to sew together. If you like to make things and want some creative ideas on some cute projects, visit Ashley's site Make It and Love It . She has some simple and cute ideas and always has fun giveaways going on. Hope you enjoy browsing her site! (I also have a button on the right side of my page linking to her website.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment