Before we left Jackson, CR had just learned to ride his bike without training wheels. We were still having to run beside him to help him balance and we were working on learning to stop. I had to put the training wheels back on because I could not run with him and push Baby W safely at the same time. This week we finally took them off again and he took off riding on his own the first try! He figured out how to stop and start as well! I love seeing them accomplish hard tasks!! Here is a video of his second time on the bike without training wheels this week.
way to go CR!!!! Wish Evan was there to ride with you! :) Miss you.
ReplyDeleteawe! So awesome! Congrats CR~!~
ReplyDeleteBefore Kenzie learned how to stop, she would quickly head for the grass for a soft crash landing...and then jump up and yell, "I'm ok!" It always made me laugh!
ReplyDelete