
We also picked 7 gallons of blueberries this summer for $5/gallon! I froze 5 gallons and use them for smoothies in the mornings or for an after meal treat with my new Magic Bullet! Here's what I put in mine:
Berry Smoothie
1 Cup frozen blueberries
1 banana
handful of strawberries
orange juice
Below is my new favorite pie recipe. Thanks, Cheryle, for making it for us! It is so easy and I like to keep one in the freezer or make individual serving sizes to freeze as well!
Easy Lemon Pie
juice of 3-4 lemons
1 can Eagle brand condensed milk
1 bowl Cool Whip (extra creamy is really good!)
1 extra serving graham cracker crust or individual graham cracker shells
Squeeze juice from lemons and strain. Mix in condensed milk and cool whip. Pour into crust and cool for several hours before serving. (I always put mine in the freezer and pull out about 10 minutes before serving.)
Now, I am off to find some water for me and the boys to go splash in before it gets too cold! Hoping you find a way to celebrate Summer before it's gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment