Monday, September 21, 2009

Gratitude

In the week that has passed since my last post, we have had an odd virus sweep through the house. It seems to be a stomach bug mixed with a low grade fever that still won't leave. Before the bug hit, I told Robbie that I wanted to stay home all week and work on getting Baby W into a better routine. I got what I wanted!! Yesterday was the first day that I touched my car keys since last Sunday!! That sure wasn't my plan, but God must have know what we needed and made sure we go it!

Here is my continued list of gratitude to help bring an offering of praise on this Monday morning!
11. Sweet husband's sweet treat surprise to let me know he was thinking of me
12. Notes of thanks left for me in lunchbox by firstborn girl
13. Eager helping hands from full of life girl
14. Fresh picked flowers from first born boy
15. Finally, three days of dry pants by laid back Little E
16. Happy shrieks of joy from Baby W (video at the bottom of this post)
17. Gentle convictions from the Holy Spirit
18. Stillness of the morning
19. A sleeping baby!
20. Mud puddles!
21. New adventures!
22. The opportunity to live with less . . .
23. The blood of Jesus
24. The Word of God
25. Good neighbors, new and old!
26. Washing machines
27. Relaxing weekends
28. Long weekdays
29. Hard working Husband
30. The gift of LIFE

1 comment:

  1. I hope you all feel back to normal soon! Great pictures! I loved Baby W's concert! Sheer bliss! Looks like he wore himself out at the end;o). Was he gearing up for another kind of squeal? Precious!

    ReplyDelete