Sunday, October 11, 2009

CR turns 5!

5 Years Old!!
(This pic wasn't actually taken today, but a few weeks ago. But . . . it is what we did today, so it was the closest picture I could pull right now!)
October marks the marathon month of birthdays for our family! First, we have CR. Then, a week later, we have Robbie's followed a week later by MV's! This doesn't include the other family members like my sis and my sis-in-law who also have birthdays this month!

We began our celebration of CR on Friday with a cowboy birthday party with some of our family. (My sis took pics for me, so I should be able to post soon!!!) Today was his actual birthday and he chose to have hotdogs and smores for dinner! My kind of cookin'!! We are really enjoying making fires here in the country on cool nights! I would definitely miss it if we ever decided to move back to the city. The kids can literally stay entertained for hours looking for sticks and building a mean fire!

My camera is still lost, so for now, I am posting old pics so that you can see how CR has grown! (today I reverted to using my old camera that uses film! I'm pretty sure this won't last long!)

CR at 4 months old (I think he looks a lot like Baby W here)


CR's 1st birthday


CR just turned 2 (Little E is 3 months here and looks like Baby W also!)


CR turns 3!


CR turns 4 (he had a hunting party and it was smoking hot!)

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to cry...I remember taking the pic at your Richland house!!! They are so big now!!! Miss you guys ever more now!!! I hope his special day was GREAT!!! Love you! We must get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - cute! I love seeing pics of him for each year! We had a great time there for his party!

    ReplyDelete