Monday, October 19, 2009

My Greatest Gift!

It's still Monday! I am late in my "gratitude" post, but here it is, none the less!

66. I am SOO thankful for my amazing, better than any other, creative, driven, enthusiastic, fabulous and funny, godly, handsome, ingenius, just-for-me, kind-hearted, loving, manly, never a dull moment, optimistic, prayerful provider, quiet perfect, really fun to be with , slow to anger, totally terrific, understanding, very hard working, excellent, zealous family man!

Robbie and kids at cattle auction a few weeks ago

1 comment:

  1. Amen! Awww...so sweet! I haven't the faintest idea about cattle farming. Handle your business!

    I awarded you on my blog. You have not just blessed me with your honesty but with humor. If you have read my profile, you'll see that I love to laugh (not at you. Never at anyone's expense). You just cause me to get a visual at times and that is all I need to be "outta there", lol! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete