Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner and I am in need of a little motivation to get my toosh in gear with weight loss and exercise before I find myself putting on more pounds. A friend challenged me this week to a weight loss bet to see who can loose 20 pounds by January. This is my kind of motivation! I thought training for a race would help me. And it did help me to keep a steady exercise routine going, but I still ate whatever I wanted to. I have 4 cooked meals at stake here and I sure don't plan on cooking meals for her family without a fight!! Exercise has been a struggle for me with the time change and having nowhere to run unless I drive into school, but I am trying to stay committed! I also ordered a few new DVD's to help out on the days that I can't run. They are all from Jillian Michaels 3 DVD Set: 30 Day Shred/Banish Fat Boost Metabolism/No More Trouble Zones.
And, just found this website to help my upperbody strength with pushups. I am so weak, but look forward to Monday when I will start working towards 100 consecutive pushups! If you see me around, please don't give this addict any sweets and feel free to tell me to put down the bread and grab some veggies!!
You go girl!! I hope Jillian isn't too mean to you ;) She always scares me a little on tv!
ReplyDeleteThe Shred DVD is really good. 20 min. but moving every minute...I like it!! Good luck with your challenge!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo what is the prize for winning? You mentioned cooking for her family? Keep me posted!! I'm on the bandwagon to kick my own rear b/c I have a goal to be pre-pregnancy by Lydia's first birthday - it's not too far away!! Love your calorie counter! I can't imagine you have 20 to lose!! I think you look great!
ReplyDelete