That should actually read "For Married Women ONLY", but either way, it is time for the men to close their eyes, close the browser or go turn on the TV! This is a short post to help encourage you married women to show love to your husbands this Christmas! I recently read a blog by Dandelion Seeds entitled "The Twelve Days of Christmas -SHMILY style" SHMILY stands for "See How Much I Love You" and one special gift we can give our husbands this Christmas is 12 straight days of good lovin'!! Yes, you read that right - 12 days in a row!! This December marks 10 years my sweet hubby and I have been married and I can't think of any better gift to give him for our anniversary and for Christmas than 12 days of creative, fun lovin'. If you have never purchased Simply Romantic Nights, it has some great ideas to get the creative and romantic juices flowing in your marriage.
Satan hates to see us loving our husbands and loves to see us withholding our love from him. So, head on over to Dandelion Seeds to read about this unique love gift that starts on December 14 and join me in giving a special gift of love this Christmas to our husbands!
Satan hates to see us loving our husbands and loves to see us withholding our love from him. So, head on over to Dandelion Seeds to read about this unique love gift that starts on December 14 and join me in giving a special gift of love this Christmas to our husbands!
belch. no thks!!
ReplyDeleteAwww... I've been out of the loop for a minute, but I'm pretty sure my hubby wouldn't mind 12 days of lovin' anytime! Thanks for the suggestion.
ReplyDeleteYou are absolutely right about Satan hating to see us loving our husbands. Keep the lovin' going! Right on!