Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Days Are Numbered . . .

I have one curious, anxious, and adventurous little baby on my hands! He just turned 7 months old and has already learned how to stand up in the pack-n-play. Robbie even caught him with one leg pushing up in the corner trying to climb out of it! I'm thinking he might know there are some advantages to sleeping in the kitchen? He could really have some fun if he climbed out and had free reign of the trash!

On another note, Baby W seems hungry all the time! I'm trying to work on my milk supply, but he would eat a whole pack of crackers if I let him! The only problem is the ingredients in crackers! I'm just not ready to load his little body up on preservatives, sugar and other unnatural ingredients just yet. So, I have been giving him celery sticks to suck on! He loves them! Now, you have to know that he is not eating the celery, which could be a choking hazard with its little strings. He just gums it and sucks the juice from it and seems very content. . . for now at least! My carefree days are over (not so sure that I really ever had any, but what I knew as carefree - gone!) and my swivel head is on high alert with Mr. Curious crawling around on these farmhouse floors!


P.S.

Loving the cloth diapers! I can't believe how easy they are! Sure wish I would have started when he was younger!

2 comments:

  1. He's gotten big quick. I would be careful because he really looks like he wants to tear that trash can apart. LOL. Hope you guys are well. We miss you. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so BIG now Dabney...and so darn cute!!! :) Just send him up to MI when he starts walking...he and Shaylen will have a blast! :) love you girl!

    ReplyDelete