
"... I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord." Psalm 27:6b
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Big News!
So, the big news is that we finally, after one long year in a cramped up house, have bought a house! It doesn't seem quite real yet, but we are supposed to close next week and, as you can imagine, plan to move in immediately! The rest of the news is that we have sold ALL of our animals! Almost all, 2 goats are left, but should be sold this week and we are taking a few calves to market soon. But, ALL of the chickens are sold, along with their coop. The mama goats are sold and all the babies. We miss the milk already, but not for a second have I missed getting up and milking every morning! Hats off to all you seasoned farmers out there! Your hard work is definitely appreciated by this drop out farmer! Our new house is located out in the country on 5 beautiful acres, but there are restrictions that prevent us from continuing with our mini farm adventure. I was secretly cheering when we read the restrictions and thought, "Yes, I have a legitimate out now!" Anyway, below are a few pictures - it's not a castle by any means, but it sure will feel like one to us!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Yay! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to come see it!
ReplyDeleteDabney...what a beautiful home!!! :) I love it!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys!!! I know you are thrilled. What a blessing!
ReplyDelete