From the looks of this gaudy cake, you ought to be able to tell whose birthday we celebrated last weekend!

She made a very specific request for a tiered, chocolate cake with chocolate icing and covered with candy. It ended up looking pretty bad, but she loved it! This is the first time we have offered one of our children a chuck-e cheese birthday (Robbie's request) or a swimming party (my request); but instead, she chose a make and bake party so that she and her friends could make crafts and bake cookies.

And for her present, all she wanted was horse riding lessons. Actually, all she wanted was a real horse, but she had to settle for riding lessons! We can't wait for the weather to warm up so she begin lessons!
Happy 8th Birthday, CH!!

OK...so I'm crying...because where did that little girl that lived next door to me go? And who are all those people that I don't know? I why do we not get to make memories together anymore. I'm sad...I miss you. Brayden told me tonight he wan't to go to Union when he goes to college. He then asked if Mattie Van would be there too. I love you. And I miss you.
ReplyDelete