Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Saving!!!!


So thankful for Cassie giving me a heads up on a HUGE savings deal this past week! I get the paper weekly, use coupons occasionally, but never have I really taken the time to shop with a plan and look for deals to make all the work of couponing worth my time. But last week's Super Double sale at Harris Teeter was just the motivation I needed to get in gear and save some money on my grocery bill! My first trip I spent $60 and saved $112! I actually came away thinking "that was so much fun!" And the very best part of it was my husband's excitement for me and us. He said "give yourself a check mark for loving me today because you show me that you love me when you are frugal and save money." I had no idea that me being wise with money spoke love to him! What a great motivation to keep up the hard work! And it was hard work, but that little encouragement from my hubby made it all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment