Feeling thankful this morning . . .
303. A very nice and warm weeked! I needed to see the sun!
304. A friendly contest to help spur this married couple toward healthy habits!
305. The amazing creativity of God. And to think, this waterfall inside a cave was glorifyin God long before it was ever discovered by humans! (photo courtesy of rubyfalls.com)
306. Loads of laundry! If I wish away the laundry, I would have to wish away the kids and I would NEVER want that!!307. My clean car - loved vacuuming and washing it yesterday in the almost sunny weather!
308. Thankful for Southernsavers.com for organizing coupon deals for me every week! It makes saving money very easy!
309. Cabinets overflowing at the end of the month - pure blessing!
310. phone call from a Friend - Thanks for the chat, Lori!!
311. Finding a Ladies Bible study - it's been a long time!
312. watching my kids perform at "Mason's Theater" for after dinner entertainment!

No comments:
Post a Comment