Saturday, October 3, 2009

Vacation!

I'm off to the beach for a few days with my three little boys! I always hate leaving Robbie behind for my beach adventures mainly because I just love relaxing with him, but he does offer other perks! Robbie is my naptime "babysitter"; he always volunteers to take the kids up for nap because he gets to veg out with cable! He also is a huge help to me with meals, baths, sunscreen, washing clothes (not folding though!!), beach accessory carrier, luggage carrier, etc. Have you ever had to unload a packed car late at night with crying kids who all want you to carry them to bed but not to leave them in a strange place while you bring in their PJs? That might be the worst part of traveling solo!

It sure feels weird to leave my girls behind too. What will I do without them holding baby, making lunches, watching and entertaining brothers? The good thing is that noboby will be touching in the car and I am praying for a peaceful and safe trip!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was going!!! We have all been sick here!! :( I hope you have a great time!!! BE SAFE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun. I saw your comment about Robbie doing the girls hair on FB and thought I'd check up on you! I just love it when John fixes the girls hair, he surprisingly does a good job. Hope you have fun at the beach, i'm sure the boys will!

    ReplyDelete