Thursday, October 14, 2010

CR turns 6!

October is our marathon birthday month and CR started us off, as always, with his 6th birthday! He opted to celebrate by taking a friend with him on a "progessive dinner". First stop was Chuck-e-cheese for some wastin' money in the slot machines! Next, came dinner at Chich-fil-a followed by dessert at Sweet CeCe's! I hate that I don't have pictures from his fun night, but I didn't go! Daddy did the honors and treated the boys to a night on the town this time!
But, I did make an appearance at school to celebrate his special day with cupcakes for his Kindergarten class! Actually, the whole week turned out to be pretty special. Wednesday, his class led chapel and CR played Jesus in their sweet little skit. Then, his class took their first field trip to Gentry's Farm for a fun-filled day the pumpkin farm!



Happy Birthday, CR!!! We are so proud of the young man you are growing to be. God has blessed you with a gentle spirit and a huge heart that we see growing in kindness and goodness everyday! I love to see you run ahead and open doors for others and I beam inside and out when others tell me how helpful and polite you are! We pray diligently that the Holy Spirit will capture your heart and lead you into an everlasting relationship with Him and that His fruit would begin to pour out of your life! Oh, how we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment