
1. I LOVE YOU because YOU are MY perfect Gift from God above.
2. I LOVE YOU because YOU serve HIM according to His calling in your life.
3. I LOVE YOU because YOU love your family by serving us daily.
4. I LOVE YOU because YOU seek first HIS kingdom and glory, not your own.
5. I LOVE YOU because YOU join me in many crazy adventures!
6. I LOVE YOU because YOU are a STRONG man of many uncommon convictions and you STAND FIRM on them.
7. I LOVE YOU because YOU teach our children how to love like Christ does.
8. I LOVE YOU because YOU love me so completely!
9. I LOVE YOU because YOU make me smile like no one else can!
10. I LOVE YOU because YOU are a hard worker.
11. I LOVE YOU because YOU always make me feel beautiful.
12. I LOVE YOU because YOU are a man of peace and not quarrelsome.
13. I LOVE YOU because YOU spoil me rotten!
14. I LOVE YOU because YOU encourage me.
15. I LOVE YOU because YOU consider others better than your self.
16. I LOVE YOU because YOU do not store up treasures here on earth
17. I LOVE YOU because YOU are not caught up in worldly addictions.
18. I LOVE YOU because YOU are always quick to say "I'm sorry" even when it's not your fault.
19.I LOVE YOU because YOU are BOLD and COURAGEOUS!
20. I LOVE YOU for cleaning up after me
21. and I LOVE YOU for changing diapers, even cloth ones!
22. I LOVE YOU for all the dinners you have cooked for us so willingly!
23. I LOVE YOU for your have crazy ideas that always lead to a fun way for us to spend time together!
24. I LOVE YOU because your family is your biggest hobby!
25. I LOVE YOU because you protect me and our family
26. I LOVE YOU because you are wise, much wiser than I am!
27. I LOVE YOU for the gentle way you share that wisdom with so many!
28. I LOVE YOU for your quick wit!
29. I LOVE YOU because you are an do every thing you can to make my life easier!
30. I LOVE YOU because you are a natural giver!
31. I LOVE YOU because you share my love and passion for children!
32. I LOVE YOU because you desire and seek godly accountability
33. I LOVE YOU because you are a true gentleman!
34. I LOVE YOU because you admit your weaknesses.
35. I LOVE YOU because you make me feel safe!
36. I LOVE YOU because you you always seem to sense my needs.
37. I LOVE YOU because you do not harbor bitterness or keep records of wrong
38. I LOVE YOU because you show love to your would be enemies like I have never seen anyone do before.
39. I LOVE YOU because you are my hero, my knight who saved me when I wasn't looking!
40. I LOVE YOU because YOU are my very best friend!! The best I could ever want!
No comments:
Post a Comment