Sunday, April 26, 2009

Changes are coming!

In case you are wondering, I am still "with child"! This week has been a CRAZY week to say the least! On Tuesday, we found out that we will be quickly moving to Franklin and Robbie will be picking up where he left off in December working on starting a Christian school in the Leiper's Fork area. We are super excited about the plans, but the timing is a little stressfull!! So, on Tuesday we decided to move, Wednesday we got the house ready to list, Thursday we officially listed the house, Saturday we had a garage sale and had a house showing and sometime in the next week or two we are having a baby!! Thankfully, today is Sunday and we will all be RESTING for the day before we start packing boxes on Monday!!!


"Be still and know that I am God . . . " Psalm 46:10


Here are some pictures from our week:
MV gladly stepped in and took over the role of reading before bedtime this week! I couldn't believe they all sat down and listened to her!


The kids had a lemonade stand at our garage sale on Saturday with our neighbors (who look like they are our kids because they are in all our pictures!!)

We decided to let the younger boys sell water bottles because there was not enough room for all 6 kids at the lemonade table!

5 comments:

  1. Franklin...how fun and exciting! We are hoping to move to the Nashville area in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How fun and exciting! We will be praying for you all! I think it might be time to send 4 little munchkins down to see their extended cousins:) We would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! I'm pretty sure that nightgown MV is wearing is the ones we had when we were little! :) I'm not ready for y'all to move! We are going to miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! A lot of excitement at your home - congratulations...and good luck! I'll be praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting stuff!!! God bless your new adventures...all of them : )

    ReplyDelete