Two nights ago I asked Robbie if I could go for an aerobic walk after dinner. He gladly obliged my request and took care of the buckaroos while I was gone. To my great suprise, when I got home all of the kids were freshly bathed and were playing card games with daddy! The biggest suprise, was not that he had bathed them and was playing with them, but that he was engaging them in a little bit "school". He was using the number cards to 100 and gave each child a stack and asked them to sort them from smallest to largest and then proceeded to organize them into number families from there. Looks like Daddy will be more than ready to take over as teacher while Mommy is recovering from birth!!!


Last night we ate an early dinner and headed out to my Dad's farm to play for a little while before dark. All the kids got to drive the tractor and even ride in the bucket! Then, we went to a neighbors house to check out their new baby ducks! Today, we went to a friends house who raises chickens and goats - she gave us some eggs to take home and try to hatch! We will check in later to let you know if we have fertilized eggs or not and whether we can get them to hatch! 





whose ducks were they?
ReplyDelete