All the cousins on my side of the family!
My dad, brother and sister, along with their families came for our Easter service, lunch and fellowship on Sunday. I had to pass the camera off for help getting pictures taken this year. Here are the best we had!!




Girls team for our Bible scavenger hunt

For those of you who wanted a belly picture, this is the best you are going to get!!!
Boys team for our Bible scavenger hunt



O.k. you call that a belly photo??? You are an adorable prego mamma!! Flaunt it! :) Not much more time to do so. Then you'll just be overweight like me. Just teasing of course - love MV with covering her ears - too funny!
ReplyDeletecute! Yea - I couldn't get your camera down. I wish I had taken mine. The one of all of the kids was kinda sad. But Jeff said he couldnt' get them to look and Ellery was not happy. :)
ReplyDeleteNot sure if you realized it, but the one of Smythe was him acting like a rooster. :)
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. And congratulations and blessings to you as you are expecting number five. What a beautiful family! It is nice to "meet" you.
ReplyDeleteAmy Ellen of HealthBeginsWithMom.com