It seems as though Robbie and I are both on a mission to get organized before baby #5 arrives!! If I am nesting by sewing, cooking and cleaning out closets, Robbie is doing his fair share of nesting by getting the outside of the house organized. He started on the garage over the weekend and in the process made up his mind to make a bike rack. For as long as we have had kids, Robbie has despised all the bikes and riding toys thrown on the garage floor. We either don't have kick stands on the bikes, scooters and toys or they all fall over when another toy touches them. It really makes for a mess in the garage, especially when you accumulate as many riding toys as we have! We have been on the look out for a bike rack, but they are so expensive! So, Robbie finally decided it was time to make his own! This project cost us $20 in cash but is worth far more than that in time and energy spent trying to get the kids to keep their bikes organized! If you are interested in making your own, you can go here for the details.
"... I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord." Psalm 27:6b
Monday, April 6, 2009
On a mission!!
It seems as though Robbie and I are both on a mission to get organized before baby #5 arrives!! If I am nesting by sewing, cooking and cleaning out closets, Robbie is doing his fair share of nesting by getting the outside of the house organized. He started on the garage over the weekend and in the process made up his mind to make a bike rack. For as long as we have had kids, Robbie has despised all the bikes and riding toys thrown on the garage floor. We either don't have kick stands on the bikes, scooters and toys or they all fall over when another toy touches them. It really makes for a mess in the garage, especially when you accumulate as many riding toys as we have! We have been on the look out for a bike rack, but they are so expensive! So, Robbie finally decided it was time to make his own! This project cost us $20 in cash but is worth far more than that in time and energy spent trying to get the kids to keep their bikes organized! If you are interested in making your own, you can go here for the details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
great job Robbie! :) Now, if only the kids will continue to use them!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Way to be creative.
ReplyDeleteAlso, about art blogs, my favorite is artprojectsforkids.blogspot.com. I have used a lot of her projects here at home and at school.
Love you!
Pretty neat!
ReplyDelete