Things are thawing out today and the snow is almost gone, thankfully!! Do you know how miserable it is to do farm chores in the ice and snow? I don't either because Farmer Husband was home to do them for me!!! I didn't see the goats at all from Thursday afternoon till Monday afternoon! Don't worry! We were able to get acquainted again rather quickly today when I had to check Sparkles for fever. Yep! I had to use a good ole faithful rectal thermometer! She sounds like she has the sniffles and Farmer Husband suggested I take her temp just in case she was getting pneumonia. No worries yet, her temp was a healthy 101.8 and normal is 102 - just in case you wanted to know!











Little E is not so little anymore...sniff sniff. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like baby W is not happy about the snow either!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun times had by almost everyone!
ReplyDeleteLoved the photos. Were you the masked person in the black? Tim hates the cold too. He called his day out with the kids "a labor of love."
ReplyDeleteSuch fun pics!! Are you loving your new camera?! I am a Floridian, and now I think I understand why people flock there in the spring! It's all to defrost and soak up some Vitamin D!
ReplyDelete