CR is my child who has loved this country life the best of all. When our neighbors gave us 2 calves, one for the boys and one for the girls, the boys' calf died. CR didn't mind, he just took over the girls calf and made it his responsibility to feed, water and care for Bud. He loves that cow and every other animal out here on the farm. God has given him a very tender heart and I love to watch how takes care of all the animals. He could watch them all day and is always the first to volunteer to help Mom or Dad with farm chores. I love to see his eyes come to life when he tells friends and strangers alike about farm life! He proudly proclaims to anyone who will listen that he is a real farmer, hunter and cowboy!

CR watching neighbors unload hay

CR playing with goats

CR loving on Chief!
I love the last two pics. He's just right at home with the goats!! And loves his dog. By the look of the dog pic - it looks like he's been with y'all all his life! I love little boys and their dogs!
ReplyDelete