Friday, September 10, 2010

Mr. Independent

Baby W is growing old so fast and trying hard to drop the "Baby" part in his name! As of late, he screams at the table to hold his own fork or spoon. I used to take him to his crib for the screaming. Then, I tried letting him eat with his fingers, which is not a good idea for our morning oatmeal dish! Finally, I have come to realize that maybe he really is ready to use his fork and spoon on his own. For some reason, I don't remember the other kids starting this early, but I really have a foggy memory when it comes to milestones through the our 8 years in child-rearing!
Here he is eating yogurt! It might be messy, but it sure helps his mama!!

1 comment:

  1. he's so old. :( Caitlin would like to, but I'm not ready for that. YAY W!

    ReplyDelete