Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Safe and Sound!

What happens when your husband goes out of town and leaves you with a "new to us", safe for the whole family car to drive? Seems like I remember him wanting to buy me a new car so that I wouldn't get stranded again like I did with the goats on the interstate as told here in an earlier post. Something about wanting me to be safe in a reliable vehicle! Here is what we get for wanting a newer and better ride for the family!

Thankfully, we had just arrived HOME from grocery shopping when CH noticed a hissing sound coming from my rear tire. It took all of 20 minutes to completely deflate! I didn't hit a pothole or run over a nail. The tires were just old and in need of replacing - something that we had just done 2 months earlier on my "old" vehicle! Now, we get to do it again to make this car safe! Most thankful that we made it home before the deflation began!

P.S. - Those who know me, will understand that I "I kid because I love!" I am very appreciative to have a husband who takes care of me and looks out for my safety! This was just one of those "funny moments" that deserves a laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment